Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sai Prasad Vishwanathan - PG ID 61110566

This is a promise on my greatest faith and highest love that I, Sai Prasad Vishwanathan, Student of C/O 2011 – Indian School of Business, will refrain from drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes and usage of any swear words and foul language at any stage of my life.

Keeping away from the above vices is a value that I have stood for in all the 24 years of my existence so far and I intend to continue with it in all the times to come.

My friends around will serve as a proof of my practicing this quality and any deviation from the above mentioned value can be used to take a judgment call on my integrity and value system I possess and stand for.

I believe in standing up for this quality because smoking, drinking and usage of foul language has ruined not only many a family and lives who practiced it but also put into an unnecessary suffering many a people who were innocent and had no desire for the same. Forcibly drawn into the vice by peer pressure, stress and feeling of ‘coolness’ factor, once practiced, I believe people get into a vicious circle from which they are never able to come out. And I, as an individual, through my life and the way I lead it want to stand against and fight those vices forever. It is my I.S.B. PRAMAAN !

Thanking you,
With regards,
Sai Prasad Vishwanathan,
Sai_Prasad2011@pgp.isb.edu

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This is suresh,i heard you and achivements are inspiration for many people like me.

    how can i contact you mail/phone


    suresh
    9642626655

    ReplyDelete